Business Development Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs April 2021,
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
REPORTING: Head of Entrepreneurial Programmes
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACT: Staff, External Stakeholders
To market and sell Executive Education programmes in liaison with the Head of Entrepreneurial Programmes. While building and cultivating sustainable key relationships with potential public and commercial partners, nationally and regionally.
- Targeting new clients for business development and proposing new initiatives for existing clients, to increase sales opportunities and achieve personal and team financial targets.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, developing industry linkages to sustain SBS as their knowledge partner in transforming Africa leaders.
- Continually devise ways to increase customer experience to deepen client/partner relationships and maintain lasting client and partner relationships.
- Data mining and developing a prospect pipeline for each program allocated.
- Analyzing and managing stakeholders to maintain a close engagement and relationship with the market.
- Undertaking continuous business intelligence to understand client needs at organization, industry and country level to ensure proposal of relevant and timely executive education and consultancy solutions.
- Departmental Entrepreneurial events planning and management
- Tracking client satisfaction with frequent client review meetings and effective evaluation of programmes and consultancy engagements.
- Supporting faculty members to ensure delivery of client promise and delivery of expected outcomes to the clients.
- Initiating and driving the program review process in liaison with Head of Open Programmes, Academic directors, and programme management team.
- Preparing internal management reports and client reports as required, to support data-driven decision making for enhanced client relations and effective process improvement.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
- Develop long term planning and forecasting of each key account.
- Setting specific goals and objectives for each key account
- Managing buying cycles and their impact on the sales strategy
- Developing and maintaining key accounts in turbulent market conditions
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Relevant and extensive experience (at least 4 years) selling programmes
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Strong communications skills
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Good business acumen
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good organization skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
How to apply
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume and letter of application (ONLY) quoting “Business Development Manager” on the subject line to [email protected] by end of the day (5:30 pm) Monday 5th May, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications we may receive, kindly note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be advised that Strathmore University is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity that requires payment of any money.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.