Payroll Administrator Job, Current Accounting Jobs Kenya.
JOB TITLE: Payroll Administrator,
DEPARTMENT: Strathmore University Business School,
REPORTING TO: Financial Accountant,
This position will be responsible for ensuring timely processing of all staff-related payments and compliance with the statutory and other deductions requirements as well as ensuring accurate and complete financial reports for better decision making.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation and update of the payroll policies and procedures
- Processing and reconciliation of Payroll: Ensure that all payroll claims are validated and are accompanied by relevant documentation and all monthly deductions such as PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, and loans are checked off on the
- Budget Management: Prepare a report comparing the budget to the
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes payroll data and reports for the respective group of employees/
- Prepare monthly audit schedules for the following employee deductions; P.AY.E N.H.I.F, S.S.F, Waumini, Co-Op, Mzima Co-Op, Kutafiti Sacco, Mhasibu Sacco, University Loan-Helb, Strathmore Staff Provident Fund, CFC Life Assurance, Britam, ICEA Lion Group, Equity Bank Loan, Stanchart Bank Loan, Barclays Bank Loan, CBA Bank Loan and Other payroll related deductions.
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of all statutory
- Accrue and process Sedgwick medical payments into KFS
- Assists in the Implementation of the E-Claim
- Provide administrative support to the HR office regarding payroll and tax
- Explain to employees how pay is calculated, or translate numbers on payroll statements such as retirement pay, withholdings taxes, vacation pay, and health insurance deductions in liaison with
- Any other duties that are within the job as requested by the Head of
The post holder will be required to have and demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications, attributes, and skills:
- Bachelors in a business-related area
- Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting such as CPA or ACCA
- At least 2 years experience
How To Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please forward an application letter together with a copy of your updated resume quoting ‘Payroll Administrator’ to the People and Culture Manager, Strathmore University Business School, at [email protected] by end of the day (5.30 pm) Tuesday, 12th April 2022.
Due to a large number of applications, we may receive, only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please be advised that Strathmore University Business School is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity that requires payment of any money.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.