We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Masoko Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Vendor Operations – Enterprise Business Unit, the position holder will be in charge of projects that contribute to long-term success, supporting business growth & profitability and allowing the platform to increase diversity of its offerings.
- Deliver against key financial and service level performance indicators: Turnover, margin, stock cover, selection
- Negotiate product pricing, commissions and/or rebates on product sold
- Build a process to streamline commissions of vendors
- Build the inventory pipeline in correct product mix (assortment and depth)
- Inventory management
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers whilst seeking out new ones
- Continuously assess industry and market trends locally and internationally
- Plan and execute joint marketing activities with suppliers and vendors
- Work closely with Category Managers and Commercial & marketing teams to ensure strategic alignment
- Work closely with Customer Service to resolve inventory related queries
- Develop RTV processes for inventory held
- Ensuring records are maintained accurately and vendor catalogues are updated regularly.
- 5+ years in buying, account management, financial analysis and/or marketing
- 2+ years negotiation experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; leverage data and metrics to develop assumptions and support conclusions
- Proficiency with Excel and basic financial modeling.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.