Stock Audit Clerk Job, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Stock Audit Clerk
Our client in the food supply industry is looking to fill the position of Stock Audit Clerk to be based in Nairobi.
- Maintain the day to day running of the stock control system including verifying supply orders, stock movement and stock takes
- Maintain traceability at all stages and monitor all stock control processes including market stock
- Resolve issues and discrepancies of stock
- Ensure data entry from production worksheets are entered into the stock system
- Maintain processes and procedures to help ensure delivery of best practice
- Ensure all codes of conduct and best business practices are carried out within the stock control department.
- Providing leadership and mentoring to cross functional staff
- Maintain great liaison relationships with key supplier accounts and internal departments
- Maintain accurate stock data for both physical stock and online stocks
- Establish Minimum re-order levels for all SKU’s and give a weekly stock level report to procurement to aid in better procurement plans
- Set up and facilitate regular stock takes across the whole organization.
- Assist in implementation of stock policy documentation and on a continuous basis.
- Analyse inventory stock variation
- Ensure stock movement is minimized and systematically controlled and accurately recorded.
- Issue timely and accurate stock reports on a monthly basis by the 2ndof the following month.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Degree/diploma in accounting.
- Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Focused and prioritization ability
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details
- Previous experience in a warehouse set up will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Application letter to email@example.com on or before 12th October 2020. Only qualified candidates should apply. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.