Steel Structural Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Structural Engineer Jobs, Trident Plumbers Jobs
Astral Industries limited a leading manufacturer of Plastic Molded Tanks, Pressed Steel Tanks, Steel Structures, Fuel Tanks, Hot Water Cylinders, General Fabricator and regular service maintenance. Astral Industries Limited was established in 2004 and is currently 15 years old with more than 500 distributors all over Kenya is looking to find a competent and self-driven individual to fill the position of Structural Engineer. The position will be based at our workshop in Isinya Kajiado County.
- Responsible for providing support to the leadership and project teams of fabrication on steel structures.
- Responsible for leading and organizing the entire fabrication activities to ensure overall quality of the final products and supply within contractual delivery time.
- Review the scope of works, designs and establish production objectives, standards and production schedules to ensure quality, timely delivery and cost effectiveness.
- To co-ordinate the fabrication activities and troubleshoot problems at Fabrication Workshop, and to ensure the work is executed to the clients Specifications.
- Must remain with the status of projects including fabrication process, schedule, resource needs and execution issues.
- Ensure consistent implementation and utilization of good fabrication strategies, practices and process.
- Will focus on project schedules, project risk issues, direct and indirect cost estimates.
- Review the prevailing system, identify the shortfalls and establish/ maintain appropriate system for measuring necessary aspects of workshop management and improvement.
- Monitor, measure and report on workshop related issues/development plans / achievements within timescales.
- Develop Quality awareness among subordinates to comply with the QMS procedures and job specific Quality control plans/ documents.
- Organize Quality and safety training programs and maintain competence.
- B.S. / B.E. degree in Structural Engineering
- At least 2 years in steel structure projects.
- Candidate should have 2 years relevant experience in fabrication of piping, structural steel and storage tanks related to fabrication projects.
- Experience in constructability reviews, cost estimates, project schedules, execution strategies and plans.
- Candidates with strong personality, leadership qualities, team spirit and an ability to deliver results under demanding circumstances.
- Candidate shall possesses good inter personal and communication skills.
- Candidate shall be familiar with current fabrication market trends, latest equipment and clients and competitor data.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise at all levels
- Proactive, Goal-oriented, and accountable
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Team player and self-motivated
- Strong analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
How to Apply
All qualified candidates with steel structural engineering background are required to send CV to [email protected] before 5th August 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.