Manager Start Ups & FinTechs Job, Current Banking Jobs,
Reporting to the Head Partnerships & New Ventures, the role holder will work on the new entrepreneurship initiatives, focusing on innovation activities making best use of emerging technologies, supporting start-ups, SMEs and entrepreneurship, from early stage to scaling up.
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and onboarding deserving qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Support the organization of activities targeting mobile application developers and other entrepreneurs, such as hackathons, prize competitions, start-up support actions etc.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs.
- Provide coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Monitor new venture businesses and start-ups.
- Focus on building new areas of ecosystem & scale new partners.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree preferably in a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in business development or a similar role.
- Sound understanding of aggregator/partners operations.
- Excellent relationship management & business acumen skills.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to the Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 23rd April 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.