Key Accounts Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Reports To: The Chief Executive Officer
Leading Kenyan Digital TV service provider is looking for a highly talented and qualified candidate to join its growing vibrant team as a Key Accounts Manager.
Reporting to the CEO the Key Account Manager’s duties shall be as outlined below:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of sales and retention strategies.
- Lead a team business development executives to assist in strategy preparation and development of public relations and communication projects.
- Act as liaison between company and regulatory and government authorities.
- Integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channels.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Organize functions that bring together owner of TV and Radio stations so as to create a forum to push digital sales agenda.
- Acts as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Supports company goals and sales by formulating and implementing media relations programs and communications with national media.
- Assist the company’s Management to develop business operations in Kenya’s broadcasting sector.
- Development and maintenance of accounts with local TV stations and content providers.
- Negotiate contracts for digital broadcasting services with local content providers.
- Maintain progressive relations with content providers and to be the point of contact between them and the company.
- Monitor payments and ensure payments are received from clients on time.
- Prepare and present periodic reports detailing the state of all individual client accounts and lead in action to ensure positive account activity.
- Any other relevant duties as instructed by Management.
Skills and Competencies
- Focused and logical mindset, proactive and ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, independent analysis and problem-solving abilities and strong execution abilities Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force.
- Ability to provide outstanding after-sales service to customers.
- Diploma/Bachelors Degree from an accredited university in Business/Finance or related area or related major required
- Experience interaction with TV Stations, Content Producers and Government Agencies is an added advantage
- 3+ years of work experience in Public Relations/Accounts Management OR 3+ years’ experience in media sales.
- Experience in broadcasting, media, and/or TV industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who are interested in the position should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected] LATEST BY Wednesday June 31st 2021
Please include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.