Advertising Sales Executive Job, Latest Media Jobs Kenya,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new clients and negotiating contracts with them.
- Meeting with clients regularly and serving as the contact between them and the creative team.
- Discuss ideas and advertising strategies with clients and assist them in developing advertising campaigns.
- Presenting creative concepts to clients for approval and making sure they are in line with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and advertising agencies. Having rich client resources would be preferred.
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales target.
- Collect the information and analyze the Kenya market and our competitors, creatively develop the sales strategies and plans against sales targets.
- Ability to work long hours in a high-pressure environment selling advertising airtime, and commercial productions without supervision.
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Introduction and retention of new clients.
- Reports to the Advertising Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area from an accredited institution, preferably in marketing and communications.
- More than 3 years of experience in TV advertising sales.
- Should have a core understanding of the media industry and marketing management, especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya.
- Having working experience in advertising agencies would be preferred, which should include an in-depth familiarity with the Kenya agencies.
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on the short, medium, and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skill to write the proposals to meet the clients’ needs.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Team work-oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their application letters and CVs quoting relevant skills and experience with the position applied for as the subject to [email protected] latest by Wednesday 18th May 2022.
Kindly include the names of three referees and daytime telephone contact.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.