Regional Manager Rift Valley, Kenya Banking Job Vacancies,
To grow and retain a portfolio of high value commercial relationships by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role, ensuring that close personal attention is given to providing a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio.
Profitable Growth in Sales
- Providing advice on, promoting, selling and structuring a wide and diverse range of financial solutions customised to best meet the financial needs of high value commercial customers.
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts on a face-to-face basis, as well as
- Cross-selling additional value added solutions to the existing portfolio to assist clients in growing their businesses
- Identifying and taking ownership of sales leads generated for associate Group company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; Bancassurance/wealth management (where available) etc. to ensure a quick and knowledgeable response.
- Mining and analysing customer data to identify and plan for expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a client calling schedule to visit all clients in the portfolio.
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end relationships.
Lending Support and Risk Management
- Planning and implementing annual credit reviews for the portfolio.
- Explaining and structuring/ customising credit loan facility options, parameters and qualifying criteria.
- Supporting customers in the completion of credit application information requirements, e.g. balance sheets, financial statements and management accounts.
- Motivating and processing non-scored credit applications.
- Notifying customers regarding the approval/ decline of credit loan facilities.
- Exploring alternative solutions in the event of declines from Credit.
- Monitoring of daily referrals to ensure that client facilities are managed within the parameters set by Credit. Exercising discretion regarding account conduct based on a close knowledge and understanding of client activities.
- Managing and controlling industry sector, client exposure, and securities held to contain risk.
Customer Service Quality and Efficiency
- Providing a central advisory/information/ query handling service point for the portfolio.
- Performing a proactive liaison role between customers and back office service fulfilment and credit functions.
- Interacting frequently and closely with all clients to analyse and establish ongoing needs and to assist clients to better understand their financial requirements.
- Accurately and efficiently processing customer mandates/ documentation requirements for financial facilities.
- Compliance with Legislation
- Compliance with general banking and Credit policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with KYC requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation and adoption (within Branch, Department or Section) of all Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions related requirements contained in policies, procedures and processes. This includes the consideration and approval of PEP on-boarding and continued business engagement in instances where no adverse information is available.
- Managing the Client Analyst to ensure that work standards and quality work output targets are set, achieved and maintained.
- Managing the performance contribution of support staff.
- Identifying strengths and development areas and ensuring that support staff receive the requisite learning and skills development interventions.
- Proactively coaching and mentoring subordinates.
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- 5 – 7 years of banking experience, with 3 to 4 years of relationship management or people management.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.