Officer Finance Job, latest finance job Opportunities,
This role is responsible for the following accounting functions: accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliation of vendor/control accounts and functions relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger
- Accountable for transactional financial data and information integrity through gathering, analysing, interpreting and reporting of financial information.
- Review transactional financial data and information integrity to ensure they accurately reflect the operating results of the business.
- Analyse and interpret data in order to provide financial management information to business stakeholders for decision making.
- Prepare and process all accounting journals and verify that supporting documentation to journals is available.
- Analyse and motivate for approval expenditure and in line with supporting documentation. Identify deviations from policy and escalate to finance manager.
- Perform a reasonability test on statutory payments due and verifying records against transactional information by performing calculations using specific formulae and procedures
- Undertake all functions associated with confirming recording and payment of both internal and external vendors
- Ensure that all payments are recorded, authorized and properly paid in accordance with Bank Policies, tax guidelines and in a timely manner.
- Responding to payment queries in a timely manner
- Preparation of payment runs in the system.
- Processing of foreign currency payments.
- Processing of staff claims for payments.
- Ensure secure and appropriate filling for all documents and vouchers.
- Preparation of supplier payment reconciliations
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics (Second class upper and above)
- Recognized professional certification (CPA (K)/ACCA/CIFA) is a plus.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.