Project Accountant Job, Current Accounting Jobs,
To partner with the Kenya Leadership Council (KLC) members sponsoring branches and regions, together with Branch managers in developing & implementing the regional strategy and to provide financial analysis & performance on product performance across the regions and branches.
- Analyse & interpret financial & accounting reports to provide financial insights to the business on branch, region by product performance
- Collaborate with KLC sponsors, Branch Managers & key stakeholders in ensuring the financial preparation, reconciliation & reporting within the business in alignments with financial reporting, compliance & business requirements & adhere to all accounting policies, processes & procedures.
- Analyse & interpret financial & accounting reports to provide financial insights to the business on Integrated Financial Service Organisation (IFSO)
- Support the Senior Manager, Finance BCC, CHNW and Client Solutions in developing & implementing Finance strategy for the regions in order to enable the achievement of business objectives.
- Prepare & analyse the financial results for Branches and regions, identifying problem areas & potential for improvements by means of understanding the macro-economic landscape & understanding the impact on business performance, highlight potential risks & opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of the Regional & Branch reports & documents, to be tabled in various leadership council sessions on a monthly basis
- Assist in preparation of IFSO reports to be tabled in relevant sessions on a monthly basis
Risk, Regulatory, Prudential & Compliance
- Support in preparation of rolling forecasts and targets for branches and regions
Technology & Architecture
- Identify GAPs in branches & IFSO automated mapping that will improve the financial & MIS reporting capabilities, working with Data & Analytics, & other finance teams. Initiate recommendations for improvement & manage the implementation of recommendations
- Business related degree
- CPA (K) finalist or equivalent
- Experience in Business Analytics tools – PowerBI or equivalent
- 3-4 Years experience in running income statement to identify problems with general ledger entries & familiar with financial controls & practices in a large corporate, Managing FTP & NIM’s in multiple geographies, across Africa continent preferable. Management Accounting reporting with understanding of finance regulatory frameworks & application thereof in terms of analysis techniques.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.