Stallion Swift Riders Job Vacancies in Kenya
Rider Job, Other Professions,
Stallion Swift Courier Limited a sister company to Stallion Group Africa is recruiting courier riders to be based in Nairobi.
We are looking to recruit highly competent and customer-oriented riders, who will be mainly responsible for running courier-related tasks assigned to them.
- Adhere and comply with the rules of the Kenya Traffic Act at all times
- Ensure customer packages or assignments are collected as directed
- Ensure customer packages are delivered in good condition
- Ensure compliance with proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients in line with company courier policies
- Maintain the assigned motorbike in a clean presentable condition
- Maintain an up to date maintenance log for the assigned motorbike
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the Logistics Manager
- KCSE Certificate minimum
- Ability to record client and package delivery information meticulously
- Be honest, respectful, and trustworthy
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years and experience riding with good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Must possess a valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must possess a valid Driving license
- Must possess a smartphone
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business
- Must possess good customer service skills
- Must be proactive and have a proven ability to handle challenges
How To Apply
CV/Resume with cover letter to be sent to [email protected] before 15th May 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter