LPG Sales Representatives Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
LPG SALES REPRESENTATIVES – KENYA
Stabex International Ltd is a registered Oil and Gas Marketing Company incorporated both in Kenya and Uganda.
We are focused on growing our revenue and market share through venturing into various business segments within the oil and gas industry, expansion of our retail network, optimizing resources to deliver quality services and leveraging on technology in order to remain more responsive to the dynamic industry trends.
The Company therefore seeks to strengthen its LPG team by hiring high-value talent as LPG Sales Representatives.
Scope of the Role
The successful candidates will be assigned a geographical area and be responsible for the sales and marketing of LPG products, accessories and the development of key accounts that will ultimately improve the LPG market share for the Company.
- Acquire new business opportunities for the sale of Stabex Gas;
- Giving feedback to operations on any consumer complaints;
- Effectively communicating to the customers any information that will improve their customer experience;
- Managing product delivery process per the Company approved processes
- In charge of the volume per sales area;
- In charge of the customer service by communicating correctly any messages intended to our customers, reporting customer feedback, addressing customer issues and promptly escalating where need be;
- Resolving customers delivery concerns and escalating all matters to the responsible persons;
- Conduct market surveys in market surveys;
- Manages and maintains all the accounts in each area;
- Execute any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time;
- Coordinate sales promotion campaigns and other product innovative promotional initiatives;
- Continuously analyze, evaluate and advise on improving the sales and marketing process to boost overall performance;
- Developing and sharing prospects’ weekly route plans;
- Maintain a customer contacts list;
- Maintain sales reports as required;
- Continually monitor own performance against targets;
- Represent the company’s image in a proper and professional manner
- Provide sales reports as required
- Build good customer relationships
Qualifications / Skills Competencies and Behavior
The job holders require the following minimum qualifications:
- Degree in sales or any other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience in LPG sales
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity, honesty and commitment to Company goals
- Proactive, self-driven, energetic, resourceful, and creative
- Good presentation skills, able to project a strong, positive image of self and the Company
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected] by 14th June 2022. Indicate the subject line as “LPG Sale Representative.’’ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.