Nurse Tutors Job, Latest Teaching Jobs,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Course and curriculum organisation, implementation, development and evaluation for students and others participating in continuing education.
- Organisation of lectures, seminars and tutorials of the course modules in consultation with the dean of studies
- Assume responsibility of a class tutor and Hostel Patron or matron as appointed by the Principal.
- Maintaining students’ training records.
- Organisation of internal examinations
Teach all assigned subjects to all groups of students,
- Utilise a variety of teaching methods to meet the individual learning needs nurses.
- Evaluate academic progress of students, record findings and devise action plans where necessary.
- Act as an examiner/assessor for students
Promotion of a research ethos.
- Participate in clinical teaching in the clinical areas to trainee
- Maintains clinical capability via regular clinical practice
- Take responsibility for own professional development.
- Participate in quality programmes, clinical audit and research.
- Performing with diligence any other duties, which the tutor may be called to do from time to time by the school authority.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) and not less than Three (3) years’ experience in teaching.
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
- Group facilitation skills an added advantage
How to Apply
- Applications should be addressed to:-GENERAL SECRETARY
KENYA CONFERENCE OF CATHOLIC BISHOPS –GENERAL SECRETARIAT
P.O BOX 13475-00800
- E-mail: [email protected]
- To reach him on or before Friday, 29 January 2021
- Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.