Digital Sports Reporter Jobs at SportPesa
The Marketing Department at PEVANS EA Ltd seeks to bring on board passionate digital reporters for the business and sports news.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Content Editor.
Digital Sports Reporter Job Responsibilities
- Filing and reporting accurate and real-time news from the field
- Scripting, photographing, recording, packaging and producing of news, features and other content suitable for publication on the company’s digital space and for media releases
- Properly utilising sources and resources to gain different perspectives and facts
- Updating the news desk/marketing department on developing stories before 9 am daily.
- Monitoring the publication of news and features sent.
- Fact-checking all sources and information
- Sending photos and short clips in real time for social media platforms use
- Covering and filing business and sports stories
- Liaising with other arms within marketing department i.e; PR, CSR and advertising on their activations to ensure they get proper coverage
Qualifications for the Digital Sports Reporter Job
- At least two years’ experience as business reporter and sports reporter for each of the roles
- Degree in journalism
- Creative in their approach
How to Apply
Please send your application to [email protected], so as to reach us by 25th August, 2017
For the digital business writer, please quote “business writer” on the subject line
For the digital sports writer, please quote “sports reporter” on the subject line
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.