Graphic Designer Jobs, Graphic Designer Jobs In Kenya
Position: Graphic Designer
- Creates design files based on creative direction
- Adapts and optimizes designs for different channels—including digital (website, social, ads), print and events—ensuring consistency across all creative touchpoints
- Interpreting creative briefs and solving our clients’ needs through visual solutions
- Understand marketing, digital, and media industry trends/developments and use this knowledge to create products and files ready for print in particular and various digital media production
- Work with the marketing and communications teams to identify solutions through creative marketing strategies
- Develop a rough layout of art and production design for various applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, Fine Arts or Design.
- 1+ years of graphic design experience with a graphic design firm, advertising agency, in-house corporate graphics department.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Must work well under pressure, exercising good judgment as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to articulate ideas and brainstorm in creative meetings and presentations.
- Ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Must have a good grasp of project time requirements to be able to meet deadlines, client expectations, and avoid over-commitments.
- Consistent attention to detail.
How to apply
To apply click the link below:
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.