Creative advertising Agency Manager Job, Latest Communication Jobs Kenya,
Juba South Sudan.
The agency manager will handle both internal and external business operations. The position holder will coordinate the execution of client projects. The preferred candidate must have a deep understanding of the client’s ask as well as the internal processes and operations of a creative advertising agency. An experience in managing a creative team of graphic designers, copy writers, art directors, client service executives, media planners, media buyers, social media page admins and so on is a MUST! The ideal candidate must also have extensive experience in driving revenue growth within a busy advertising agency.
- Produce creative thought leadership in the creation of high-quality broadcast and print, as well as experiential, environmental, and digital design
- Develop, create and launch brands
- Champion the revenue growth of the agency.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure each project, in accordance with briefing, are clearly outlined and estimated.
- Review all art creation
- Come up with creative thinking during brainstorming sessions, creative wall reviews, and project kick-off meetings
- Guide, influence, and motivate others with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations.
- Crack new ideas for creative team management and processes
- Assist in the supervision of the creative department to promote an inspiring atmosphere and desirable work flow to achieve the best work.
- Excellent knowledge of required ecommerce best practices
- Passion for design platforms, i.e. interactive design, mobile, and touch-screen
- Demonstrated ability to take projects from initial stage to delivery of final product
- Extreme attention to details plus the ability to communicate clearly and briefly
- Smart, self motivated, articulate, diplomatic, approachable, confident, passionate, curious and fun
- Great in digital and video disciplines
- Ability to be current with the latest trends of visual influencers across the entertainment and tech industries
- Demonstrated leadership ability with the ability to lead both creative and non-creative team.
Education and experience
- Diploma in art and design, graphic design or any other relevant discipline. A degree will be an added advantage.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a busy advertising agency.
How To Apply
To apply send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] & copy [email protected]. Clearly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line [ Agency Manager] Deadline is 31st August 2021
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.