HR and Administration Assistant Job at The Sotik Tea Companies
The Sotik Tea Companies – We are an organization located in a rural environment 50kms from Kericho town consisting of tea estates and two highly automated tea factories.
We have an innovative approach to the growing and manufacture of black tea and pride ourselves in the quality of our personnel and productivity.
We are seeking an applicant for the position of HR and Administration Assistant.
- Work closely with heads of departments and line managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms & conditions of service, performance management, recruitment and on-boarding, talent management, succession planning, training and payroll management). In order to ensure compliance and adherence to Company policies and procedures and a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the Company.
- Promote staff welfare by developing and Implementing policies and procedures and offering help and guidance to employees affected by personal, domestic or work related challenges.
- Managing, staff grievances, industrial relations matters and the disciplinary process to ensure best practice and compliance with labor laws, other statutory requirements and certification body requirements.
- Managing Insurance matters.
- Liaise with heads of departments and other stakeholders to drive the HR agenda.
- Minimum of related 3 Years work experience in a fast paced organization
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- Registered with IHRM
- A degree in Law is desirable
- Good and proven administrative and management skills
- Excellent people’s skills
- High level of Integrity
- Experience in the agricultural sector will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications including detailed CV. to be submitted to
The Managing Director,
Sotik Tea Companies,
P.O. Box Private Bag 20406,
by 18th December 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Sotik Tea Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.