Sonographer Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
REF No: IMAGING/01/2021,
The role holder will be responsible for providing quality ultrasound services to our clients, reviewing and analyzing reports and producing the same for physician review.
- Receiving of patients for various Radiological procedures and exercising a high degree of customer care by explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
- Assessing patients and interpreting clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic technique
- Perform a range of radiographic/sonographic examinations as requested according to the requirements of the referring physician.
- Ensure radiation protection to patients and staff to produce high-quality images.
- Managing referrals to ensure patients receive a radiation dose as low as reasonably possible and safely supervising visiting staff and patients in radiation work areas.
- Enabling high quality patient experience including quality of care and optimal turnaround time
- Facilitating adherence to set standard for routine and special examinations.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Performing routine and special radiological examinations including mobile radiography and image intensifier when required.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of best quality.
- Diploma and/ or Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
- Valid practice licence
- At least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organization and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail; presentable, professionalism.
- Confidence in using leading-edge technologies.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Good customer service skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send your CV to us via email to: email@example.com quoting the reference number
Deadline for submission is 15th January 2021
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.