Branch Logistics Manager Job, Logistics Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Role: Branch Logistics Manager,
Sokowatch is searching for a Branch Logistics Manager to be based at the branch. They will undertake all aspects of a warehouse manager for Sokowatch in the branch. The primary goal of this position is to monitor and optimize inventory in the warehouse.
Location: Meru, Kenya
- Responsible for the supervision and management of branch level warehouse team
- Responsible for the development and compliance of agreed-upon warehouse standard operating procedures across all warehouse functions (eg. loading, stock reconciliation, cash reconciliation, storage, stock counts)
- Responsible for the management of inventory across all branches. Ensuring each branch is not over/under- stocking on any SKU.
- Responsible for managing the communication flow between branch level warehouse managers and Kenya finance team with regards to timely payment for LPOs.
- Responsible for managing the communication flow between branch level warehouse managers and Supplier procurement teams to ensure timely delivery of requested LPOs.
- Responsible for the tracking and reporting of branch level agent shorts, inventory, and LPOs
- Responsible for the development of branch-level warehouse team budgets (eg. budget for additional personnel, storage capacity, parking capacity, offloading capacity, stock forecasting)
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager for 2-3 years
- Deep knowledge of and proven track record implementing Good Warehouse Practices (Housekeeping, bin management etc)
- First-hand experience with robust inventory management systems e.g. SAGE, SAP B1, Pastel etc
- Demonstrate know how on best practices on master data clean up, goods receipt / issue, landed cost calculation and stock reconciliation
- Proven ability to implement processes and improvement initiatives
- Qualification in logistics or management
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to details especially in interpreting supply chain numbers.
How to Apply