Duma Works is recruiting a Social Media Marketing Supervisor for one of our clients a leading brand in the hospitality industry.
Social Media Marketing Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing but their primary responsibility would be social media management for the company.
Qualifications for the Social Media Marketing Supervisor Job
- Must have a diploma or degree in a related field (ie. IT related, photogtaphy, marketing, design etc)
- A minimum of 2 yrs experience in social media management preferably in the hospitality, beverage industry or working for a design company who have handled key account for corporate firms.
- Should be fully conversant with social media (ie. Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc)
- Ought to have a good personality.
- Must have good graphic design skills and should be conversant with various design softwares so that he/she can create poster, flyers, edit photos, edit videos etc and create interesting online contents.
- Must have good photography and videography skills as he/she would also be responsible to take photos and videos, edit and post on social media.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have a portfolio of work done.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3072”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3072 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 06 October 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.