Social Media Manager Job at Corporate Staffing
Our client is a well-established betting company in Nairobi. They seek to hire Social Media Manager to engage with their online customers and enhance the brand visibility online.
Industry: Gaming & Betting
Salary: 50K- 80K
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximizing followers’ on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive pr opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing, editing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Working with product team to increase impact on their campaigns.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Searching social media for off-diary stories and content.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
Qualifications for the Social Media Manager Job
- Degree in marketing, Business management, or Media Broadcasting
- Previous experience as a social media manager for similar organizations
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate for Sports betting, Gaming Industry.
- Results driven individual
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Apply here for the Social Media Manager Jobs
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.