Marketing Coordinator- social media Job, Communication Jobs March 2021,
Position: Marketing Coordinator- social media
A top NGO is looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain content. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are tech-savvy with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
What does a social media coordinator do?
As a Social media coordinator, you will work to market several products that we would sell over the next 6 months.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Would suit a recent marketing graduate
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.