Social Media Associate Job at Web Platform
We are a fast growing mid-sized I.T company in Kenya, looking for a young passionate and talented Social Media Associate looking for an opportunity to grow and build a thriving web platform.
Kindly note: This job needs someone who is a self-learner, capable of teaching yourself new skills and methods using the internet which you then apply to the work assigned to you.
You should also be a person who can self-manage themselves and require little or no supervision. We shall only guide you in the right direction
Qualified Candidate will be expected to immediately join a selected team to work on an exciting 1 year web project.
Roles for the Social Media Associate Job
- Implement the company’s Social Media marketing strategy
- Running social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, blogs)
- Develop content, brand awareness, and generate traffic to the various accounts
- Cultivate leads by reaching out to people on social media and turning this to sales
- Ensure consistent growth of likes, fans, followers, tweets, reach and engagement of our customers
- Come up with new creative concepts for our live videos
- Assist in storyboarding for our videos on Facebook, Youtube
- Ensure status updates, landing pages or Facebook ads create a lasting effect on the audience
- Promote and grow the our brand online
- Listen, respond, ask questions and engage with the audience
- Crate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, profiles and blogs)
- Compile report for management showing results of engaging on social media
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
How to Apply
Write us an original letter of less than two pages. Title of the letter and email should be:
SMA/504/2018: APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE
In the letter kindly provide us with the following details:
- Full names, age, contacts
- Your current/last salary and expected salary
- A brief self-description about your personality and character
- Your weaknesses as a person and how you address them
- Passions, talents and more importantly the technological skills you are an expert in
- Your career goals and where you see yourself in the next 2 years
- Your educational background and what new skills you would wish to develop in the next 2 years
- Tell us about your previous work experiences, if any
- Tell us why you think you are the right fit for this role
Send letter to: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.