Accountant Job, LatestAccounting Jobs In Kenya,
The role holder will be part of the Team in the Finance Department that is responsible for doing Bank reconciliations, Treasury Management and payables management. .
- Preparation of Creditors & partner payments within the required timelines in adherence to the set guidelines, Policies and controls.
- Documentation & maintenance of proper and updated records of all Fixed Assets in the Bank.
- Management of alternative channels reversals, entries on the Banks’ systems and reconciliations.
- Posting and reconciliation of all alternative channels transactions of the Core Banking system.
- Management and timely replenishment of the alternative banking channels accounts.
- Preparation of monthly alternative banking channels reports.
- Preparation of tax reconciliations and schedules.
- Management of the optimal levels of provisioning for loan impairment as per IFRS9.
- A minimum of C+ (plus) in KCSE.
- Bachelors Degree in Business related courses from a reputable university.
- Must be a CPA (K).
- Proficient in ICT.
- Between 24 to 30 years of age.
Key Qualities & Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Data Analysis
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Detail oriented with good prioritization skills and ability to deliver within the set timelines.
- A great Team player with ability to get on with others
- Applicants must be committed to Christian values with a passion to serve
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send their filled applications to [email protected] on or before Friday 17th June, 2022.
SMEP Job Application Form
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.