Microfinance Bank Branch Manager Job, Latest Banking Jobs In Kenya,
The successful candidates will be responsible for steering the Branch into high level performance through proper supervision, people management and enforcing a customer centric culture at the Branch.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Take the leadership role at the Branch and mentor the Branch staff towards the achievement of the Banks’ Mission, Vision and the Banks’ Strategic Objectives.
- Ensure the Branch attains the set targets in the following parameters; High standards of Customer Service, Customer Retention, Deposits, Healthy Loan Portfolio.
- Develop and maintain critical relationships at the Branch to enhance business Development
- Enhance relationships with SME’s, High Net worth Individuals, Churches and Institutions to grow business.
- Maintain a healthy balance of deposits portfolio on Church, SME, and Retail and Corporate deposits.
- Implement strategies on penetration of business segments, markets and sectors.
- Ensure growth of liabilities business including transactional, alternate and direct banking business.
- Ensure staff productivity is maintained through support, mentorship, and TAT and customer service.
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Working closely with risk and compliance units to ensure effective controls to mitigate against business risks associated with Business.
Key Qualities & Competencies
- Minimum of 5 years banking experience; both in Banking Operations and Credit Management, 2 of which must have been in a supervisory or managerial position in a Micro Finance or Commercial Bank.
- Experience in a Micro Finance Institution will be an added advantage
- Good people Management skills and proven ability to achieve results through others
- Have excellent negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- Strong customer centric skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented individual with a positive outlook
- Must have a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Between 33 to 42 years of age
- Undergraduate university degree in Business related field
- Professional qualifications in Marketing, Accounting or Credit Management will be an added advantage
- Must be adept in ICT
- Applicants must be committed to Christian values with a passion to serve
How to Apply
The full job profile is on the website and qualified and interested candidates who meet the criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send their filled applications to [email protected]. The deadline for applications is 8th July, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.