Sales Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya 2021,
Vacancy: Modern Trade & Institutions sales manager Unit: Smart Brands Limited
Job posting: 03/08/2021 Starting date: Immediate.
Our company is looking to hire a Modern Trade & Institutions sales manager who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Creating market awareness, developing, and maintaining the organization’s
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor
- Communicating with target audiences by building and developing customer
- Coming up with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns to promote the company’s brand.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and
- Developing of new business and identifying areas of improvement for existing clients to meet sales quotas in addition to identifying new
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., monthly, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Assessing the market trends and buying trends of consumers/customers.
- Identify and grow opportunities within new and existing territories.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Submit weekly sales progress reports and ensure data is
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Manage the current existing clients and ensure business continuity by giving a personal touch to all services offered.
- Plan approaches and Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans from inception to execution and justifying those plans to senior management.
- Build a strong sales culture.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Bachelors in Sales and Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of Four (4) years’ experience. Effective written and verbal communication skills. A high level of attention to
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
How To Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter quoting the category of your interest to [email protected]
The application deadline is 7th August 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.