Office Assistant Job. Skytop Technologies.
(REF: SkTP/HRA/OA/008/17) – 2 Posts
Ensuring effective delivery of correspondence and packages between offices and departments and smooth operation within the office
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the commission office.
- Open and Close offices.
- Receive newspapers and distribute the newspapers to the respective officers.
- Organize meeting rooms and Boardroom.
- Photocopy, bind and shred of confidential reports.
- Report any maintenance/ faults services.
- Collect and dispatch of mails to the post office.
- Receive and direct visitors to various offices.
- Establish and maintain movement of files in offices.
- Supervise any movements of office furniture and arranging them.
- Ensure security of office equipment, documents, machines and records of the same
- Ensure kitchen utensils are well cleaned kept in order.
- Manage the movements of files and mails in offices
- Arrange files in meeting rooms and after meetings.
Qualifications for the Office Assistant
- Kenya Certificate for Secondary Education c-,( plain)
- Certificate in any of the following, Customer care,
- Housekeeping techniques and first aid techniques not lasting less than 30 days.
- Computer literacy.
- Customer care and public Relations skills First Aid Techniques
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well with teams
- Problem solving skills
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya One(1)year of service
- in a comparable position from a reputable organization
How to Apply
All applications should be addressed to
Chief Executive Officer,
SkyTOP Technologies Ltd.
P.O. Box: 29766-00100
Please send your applications to the email addresses specific to your post as indicated below:
For more details click here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.