Administrative Assistant Jobs. Skytop Technologies.
The main role of the Administrative assistant in relation to Sky TOP Technologies ltd. is to ensure the office runs smoothly on a daily basis, the working systems are in place and are functioning as they should. The following is a list of duties and responsibilities of the above named designation within the company’s profile.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assist in training staff members and new hires
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Support internal stakeholders on the completion of documentation in relation to use of company vehicles
- Assist the HR/Admin in planning, sourcing and buying goods, equipment and services in a timely and cost effective way considering sustainability and appropriate quality standards.
- Identify suitable vendors for goods and services
- In consultation with the HR/Admin Manager, develop Service Contracts/Agreements for goods and services
- Manage vendor relationships and build effective partnerships.
- Develop and update procedures and systems in relation to Purchasing and Inventory control.
- Maintain database of suppliers, check and approval of invoices against services rendered
- To participate in periodic administrative meetings
- To ensure office equipment such as computers, fax machines, photocopiers and computer scanning equipment are in good working condition.
- To perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for the Manager or designate.
- Perform any other administrative duties assigned by your Supervisor and Senior
- Management team.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration is required
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Ability to deliver quality work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player
How to Apply
All applications should be addressed to
Chief Executive Officer,
SkyTOP Technologies Ltd.
P.O. Box: 29766-00100
Please send your applications to the email addresses specific to your post as indicated below:
For more details click here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.