Our Client is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi, Kenya. They are seeking to hire an experienced Site Supervisor who will be tasked with Planning, coordinating and overseeing all aspects of the construction process.
Title: Site Supervisor
Gross Salary: 90K
- Coordinate, monitor and inspect work of construction contractor for the project.
- Responsible for start-up, follow-up and closing meetings with client or tenant for schedule updates, direction and or changes on a regular basis throughout the life of the project.
- Conduct on-site observation and spot checks on work progress.
- Ensure contract compliance by the contractor and report any deficiencies Provide reports on all site matters.
- Maintain job site files, documents, reports, and daily work logs; prepare periodic reports for the head office.
- Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays on projects.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Overseeing the work of contractors and ensuring the quality and timeliness of their works.
- Scheduling work and allocating resources, quality control, and completion according to the schedule and ensuring minimal wastage
- Project scoping and costing, progress reporting and end of project reviews.
- Develop and evolve good client, supplier, and staff relationships
- Performs general construction management duties as assigned.
- A University Degree in Project Management or related built environment field (i.e. construction management, Architecture, Building Economics or Civil Engineering).
- One-year solid field construction experience required; civil or commercial or residential field experience acceptable.
- Must be registered with NCA/Board of engineers
- Ability to effectively communicate with tenants, architects, field personnel, and diverse project teams.
- Must possess excellent time management skills and project organization skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally and manage and meet project deadlines and budgets.
- Strong technical competency with extensive knowledge in project management.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Site Supervisor Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.