Site Manager Real Estate Job at Frank Management
Our client is a diversified retail and distribution, hospitality and contract services / supply group, is currently seeking to fill the role Site Manager.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for the creation and overseeing the smooth operation of the site and its environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction maximizing profitability.
Roles for the Site Manager Job
- Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance.
- Oversee collection of monthly bills and incurred operating expenses.
- Examine grievances, conflicts and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of properties.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of site and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Provided effective training in areas of customer service, merchandise presentation, product knowledge, and inventory
- Recruit, hire, and train a cohesive, high performing and diverse team with an in-depth concentration of excellence within the customer experience.
- Champion the launch of sales of the extended service agreement.
- Organizing complex projects, defining project priorities, and delegating tasks
Site Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in social Sciences with a minimum of three (3) years of progressively experience in the hospitality environment
- Diploma business Administration /Management, Project Management or Hospitality with a minimum of five (5) years of progressively in the hospitality environment
- Practical site experience in project planning at a management position or supervisory level
- Excellent communication and computer skills
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates to send in their applications to [email protected] CC [email protected].
All applications should be received on / before 10th November, 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.