Latest Internships Kenyan Vacancies 2022,
Sigalagala National Polytechnic (SNP) is a public managed Polytechnic that was founded in 1950 as a technical and vocational training Polytechnic. The polytechnic has three Campuses, The Main Campus, Kakamega Town Campus and Maturu Campus. The polytechnic is mandated to offer courses at Artisan, certificate, diploma, and higher nat1onal diploma levels in different disciplines. The polytechnic mainly produces middle level human resources that are well equipped with technical and business skills required in the Kenyan industry.
The Polytechnic is committed to providing the youth with opportunities to acquire, sharpen knowledge and gain technical/practical skills to complement their studies in order to enhance their employability by equipping them with practical workplace experience to enable them have a competitive edge in their job search.
The Polytechnic is Seeking to recruit young, dynamic, self-driven, Diploma and Bachelor’s degree holders for internship opportunities in the following departments:
- Electrical Department (2No.)
- Building and Civil Engineering (2No.)
- Mechanical and Automotive Engineering (2No.)
- Finance (2No.)
- Supply chain management (2No.)
- Human Resource Department (2No.)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) (2No.)
- Institutional and Hospitality Management (2No.)
- Office of the Registrar (2 )
- Secretary (1No.)
- Receptionist (1No.)
- Must have Graduated from University, College or a TVET in possession of a Degree, Diploma or Certificate or any recognized professional qualification in their relevant field
- Be a Kenyan youth Below 30 years of age
- A certificate of good conduct;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal oriented, dynam1c, passionate and self-starter
- A person of integrity
- Possess strong Analytical skills
- Computer Proficiency,
Please note that the Internship engagement is strictly for twelve months and the polytechnic will NOT offer employment after completion of the program. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send updated CV and Cover letter together w1th your copy of National ID, Copies of Academic and professional certificates and indicate position/department for internship to the undersigned to reach this office on or before 12th December, 2022.
The Sigalagala National Polytechnic, P. O. Box 2966-50100,
Sigalagala National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer. Female Gender, Marginalized and persons Living with disabilities are encouraged to apply