Siema Technologies Trainer Jobs Kenya 2021
Trainer Job, Current Teaching Jobs,
Job Title: Part-Time Trainer
This individual will be responsible for providing instruction on a wide range of courses in Computer science, Digital Marketing and/or Management.
- Eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of digital marketers and programmers at primary school level.
- Prepare content utilizing various curriculum resources.
- Update course material to ensure all the latest trends and best practices.
- Deliver course material as per the curriculum.
- Tutor adult learners on an individual basis
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
Essential Skill and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Information Technology/ Marketing /Advertising /Business Administration.
- Must have a Teaching Qualification.
- Prior experience as a Teacher, Trainer or Corporate training specialist is a plus
- Prepared to teach 2 hours per evening, 2 days a week, for 10 weeks.
- Commit a few hours per week to office hours involving handling online strategic initiatives, leading marketing campaigns from idea stage to execution and implementation.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills
- Experience working in a remote environment, and use of requisite tools (i.e. video conferencing, messaging, etc.).
- Backgrounds in adult learning, pedagogy and curriculum development.
- Background in workshop facilitation and professional development.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Nurturing, adaptable approach to instructing
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact to the address below:
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter