Communications Public Relations Officer J.G ‘J’ Job at the County Government of Siaya
Positions: – 1
Terms of Service: – 3 Year contract or Permanent and Pensionable depending on age of candidate
- Information gathering on topical issues within the County and verifying its authenticity.
- Editing and dispatching the information for dissemination to the public and media under the guidance of the County Director of Communications.
- Any other lawful duties assigned by the supervisor
- Kenya Certificate of Education (KCSE) mean grade C with a minimum of C+ in English or Kiswahili and C in any other relevant subjects or its approved equivalent qualification;
- Degree in any of the following disciplines: Journalism, Mass Communication, International Relations, Communication Studies, Public Relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on [email protected]siaya.go.ke
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 7th December 2018 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer.
- Qualified persons from other ethnic communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery will lead to automatic disqualification.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.