Agriculture Officer I J.G ‘K’ Job at the County Government of Siaya (3 positions)
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- implementation of agricultural policies, projects and programmes in the Sub County;
- harmonization of extension approaches and methodologies of various project/programmes in liaison with all stakeholders;
- organization and management of resources;
- preparation and implementation of work plans and budgets;
- promoting collaboration among stakeholders in the delivery of agricultural services;
- coordinate the organization of field days, exhibition and shows;
- promoting collaboration in the implementation of projects and programmes;
- preparation and implementation of performance contract;
- staff appraisal and preparation of periodic reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; – Agriculture, Food science, Horticulture, Agriculture Economics, Natural Resource Management, Agribusiness, Agriculture Extension, Agricultural Education or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on [email protected]siaya.go.ke
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 21st December 2018 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer.
- Qualified persons from other ethnic communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvassing or bribery will lead to automatic disqualification.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.