Shopit E-Commerce Training Job, Current Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Shopit is looking for like-minded individuals interested in joining our E-commerce training program to harness their skills in starting and running a successful online business. Successful candidates will have the chance to share over ten years of experience while gaining practical skills in a highly dynamic business environment.
- Must be 25 years of age or
- Must have acquired a C+ and above in their KCSE.
- Must have completed school and is awaiting graduation or already graduated with an interest in one of the following categories: Phone and Tablets, Computing, Electronics and Appliances, Networking and Telecom, Health and Medical, Beauty and Personal Care, Power and Electricals, Sports and Fitness, Books, Stationery and office supplies, Baby and Kids, Hardware and Tools, Autos and Tires, Fashion, Music Instruments, Industrial and Scientific.
- Must have a well-functioning laptop.
- Available for a period of 3
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Must be willing to work six days a week (Monday-Saturday.)
- Must be self-driven, proactive, and have high
- Must be innovative, responsible, and ready to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their applications to [email protected]e