Category Development Job, Latest Jobs In Kenya,
Shopit Limited is a fully-fledged purchasing agency catering to the purchasing needs of a wide variety of clientele in the East African region. We aim at becoming the most trusted avenue for accessing all the world’s products. To achieve this goal, we are looking for like-minded individuals with knowledge and expertise in Category Development. We also intend to launch a programme for young minds looking to hone their skills in our E-commerce Training Programme.
- Ensure all products on the site are correctly grouped and standardized in terms of naming, descriptions, features and fonts.
- Ensuring the website has a user-friendly navigation mode.
- Prepare competitor analysis for all products.
- Analyze price competitiveness for each line.
- Conduct product line research, data and market insights of the search words used by customers and the products preferred to determine viable options for the company to venture into.
- Actively manage all line categories with the aid of line managers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to increase visibility and reduce overall bounce rate.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be self-driven.
- Must have a positive attitude and passion in the field above.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be proactive and be willing to sacrifice to achieve results.
- Must be willing to work for 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday).
- Experience in category development will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their applications to [email protected]