Hi! We are looking for a Management Accountant to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Their responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. They will oversee the accounting functions with a focus on ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of financial statements and reporting.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with national regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
Professional / Academic Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all government and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data
The role reports to the Finance and Administration Manager
Sound like you? Apply now! We’re made up of passionate, creative and strong-minded folks that love to get things done in a fast-paced environment. We are constantly seeking entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative individuals to join our team.
How To Apply
Kindly forward your application to [email protected] indicating the job title as the subject. Please also share a cover letter and include your detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
Closing date: 20.07.2022