Shop Supervisor Jobs at Dorbe Leit
An investment Ltd company located in Nairobi involved in working with other Investment companies and Petrol station business activities is looking to fill the position of a Shop Supervisor who will report to the Station Manager
To oversee the operations at the shop in terms of sales, customer care, stock management and shop personnel management and steer the shop towards its primary objectives of profit and a return on capital
Shop Supervisor Responsibilities
- Operational performance
- Plan, coordinated and control the daily operation of the cost Centre (s)
Promote the concept of services throughout the cost Center(s)
- Meet the store revenue and performance targets
- Direct and manage the financial performance of the Store.
- Responsible for marketing of cost center.
- Housekeeping, Merchandising and fronting at the shop.
- Receipt, inspection and verification of delivered goods.
- Shop stock management
- Handling any customer complaint arising at the shop.
- Planning and Reviews
- Prepare weekly cost center performance reports
- Recommend changes in basic structure and organization of Store where necessary.
- Implement quality assurance procedures and ensure that Customer Experience standards being upheld in the Store.
- Establishing and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the cost center (s)
- Human Resource
- Directly supervise employees in the store in accordance with the company’s policies procedures and the Instructional Manual
- Manage the employees in the Store to produce optimal efficiency
- Plan, assign, direct and review the work of employees in the cost Centre (s), appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems.
- Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions. Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
- Prepare a monthly duty roster for the shop attendants.
- Training and Coaching
- Coaching and encouraging team members on job performance, motivation and personal development.
Qualifications for the Shop Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, working with excel spread sheets, QuickBooks accounting software, internet software, email, order processing and database software highly desirable.
- Team work, team development and holding people accountable
- Initiative and creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Self-drive and decision making
- Human relations and interpersonal skills
Salary: Kshs. 30,000
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke vacancy page before close of business 14th September 2017.Only successful candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.