Personal Assistant Job at Sheffield, Kenya
Reporting To: To The Managing Director
Sheffield Steel Systems is a registered company specializing in the provision of kitchen and laundry solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail concept design, customized solutions, fabrications, supplies, spares and after sales services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, bar and coffee shops.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director to carry out all the Administrative duties.
Duties for the Personal Assistant Job
- The general management of the Managing Director’s office.
- Effectively and efficiently administrate the director’s activities including typing, receiving telephone calls, sending emails to clients , send reminder sms’s and emails regarding the Managing Director’s meetings for the following day as well as ensure he is not late for client meetings.
- Assist the Managing Director in generating sales through e- marketing platforms and direct sales, follow up of customers , setting appointments , prepare proposals , and make follow up on the same.
- Assist the Managing Director in raising Bill of Quantity, quotations and send reminder emails to follow up on the same.
- In liaison with the design team, ensure that drawings for client projects are done in time and forwarded to the client for approval.
- Meet, greet and ensure the Managing Director’s clients are well taken care of while within the premises.
- Overview general upkeep of reception/Showroom and Admin block.
- Work with MD to meet yearly corporate projects and yearly targets (do follow-ups)
- Upkeep and maintain important data, Graphics and projects information.
- Overview the duty of Host of overseas visitors to the company including pick /drop, food, accommodation and meet agendas.
- Be in charge of all emails on info, forward them to the respective department and discuss with the Managing Director on requests appertaining his direct work
- Be responsible for all inquiry files for the Managing Director’s clients as well as submit them to him upon request
- In liaison with the refreshment lady and the receptionist, ensure that clients are served with welcome drinks as per their order.
- Any other duty deemed necessary by management
Personal Assistant Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Diploma in a business related field.
- 3 to 4years of hands on administrative experience in a similar position.
- Skills in sales will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook is a must.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
- Diploma in secretarial studies is an advantage.
- Strong administrative skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to multitask and work for longer hours.
- Very confident, well kempt and composed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications indicating their current gross salary latest 6th November 2017 to [email protected].Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB.Sheffield Steel Systems Limited is a professional organization and does not charge any fee during the shortlisting and hiring process.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.