After Sales Tractor’s Technician Job, Current Kenyan Engineer Jobs,
Role Profile: After Sales Tractor’s Technician
This role is responsible for service and repair of units in line with the company’s Kenya quality guidelines, for enhanced customer satisfaction and attainment of the Case after sales targets.
- Carry out repairs in the in the workshop and support field jobs in line with the Company’s Kenya guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Assemble units in line with factory standards to ensure timely delivery to clients;
- Carry out pre delivery inspection to ensure all the tractor systems are working as required;
- Carryout basic maintenance as well as on tractor settings to ensure minimal disruption to clients’ business operations;
- Offload the new tractors and implements from the container on site to ensure the tractors and implements are stored as per the Company’s Kenya guidelines
- Load the tractors and implements on trucks to ensure timely delivery to clients
- Attend to customer calls to ensure customers are attended to in a timely manner;
- Diploma in Agriculture Machinery/Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years’ experience
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected] by 12th March 2022. Clearly indicate the job title “After Sales Tractor Technician
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.