Technical Support Engineer Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Role: Technical Support Engineer
- Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in accordance with the specified project requirements to ensure the realization of the various functions of the system and to ensure that the equipment works according to its specifications
- Organizing solution/product training for customers
- Sensitive to customer requirements, able to capture customer needs at any time, and design solutions
- Designing product promotion strategies and optimizing product functions
- Providing technical support, Troubleshooting and investigating problems, and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in computer, electronics, or communication industry is preferred.
- At least 2 years of CCTV or physical security industry experience with full knowledge of technical skills is preferred。
- Good command of written and spoken English, excellent public speaking skills, and Good at making presentations
- Work well under pressure and have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected] by 13th May 2022. Clearly indicate the job title “Technical Support Engineer on your application.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.