Sales Administrator Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Role title: Sales Administrator
Location: Mombasa Depot (Must be in Mombasa)
Duration: 4 Months (Reliever)
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Sales Administrator position for one of our clients.
Area 1: Order Generation
- Activelyengage distributors in liaison with the sales team for orders based on the distributors stocks and stock availability
- Receivethe order via mail and fill it in the sage system to generate an order
- Keyin customer orders in an accurate and timely
- Ensuredelivery turnaround time of 24 hours for customer
- Advicecustomers on stock-outs, promotions and new products with the aim of influencing
- Preparedaily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales
- Ensureall the customers’ orders are fully processed, dispatched and
- Ensuringcustomer’s cheques are deposited as per dates written on cheque and share a tracking report on weekly
- Deliverytrucks utilization management and
Area 2: Order Processing & Charging
- Liaisewith the Credit Controller to confirm the credit status of customers for all credit
- Monitoring and seeking approval for administering the issuance of Credit/Debit Notes as appropriate.
- Preparedaily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales tracking and accounts statement reports
- Accuratelycharge orders in duly approved customer accounts and forward for
- Preparing proforma
- Processinginvoices once the goods are removed from the
Area 3: Handling Good Returns
- CaptureGood returns and follow up with QSHE for
- Ensurethe credit notes are processed and issued to the
- Informthe customer once the process of returns is
- Sensitizeour customers on goods return policy and
Area 4: Customer Care
Receive, address or route any customer queries appropriately.
- Aminimum of a Diploma in a business
- Partial(Level II) Professional qualification in Finance or
- Atleast 2 years’ experience in a similar
- Practicalexperience in use of MS packages and ERP
- FMCG industry.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations.
- Good knowledge of products
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relationships and working contacts
How to apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 13th April 2021 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail [email protected] clearly marking – “Sales Administrator”.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.