Quality Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs 2021,
Job Title: Quality Engineer (Vehicle Body Building)
- Investigate body building and specialised equipment concerns reported by customers and users.
- Prepare Field Product Quality Concerns Reports (FPR) to Engineering for resolution with Body Building and specialized equipment suppliers.
- Jointly with Engineering Department, develop applications and specialised equipment user guide inspections check lists for customers.
- Implement and coordinate Body building warranty cases to ensure they are handled promptly and within set guidelines.
- Champion the training of Dealers and fleet customers’ Technicians on body and special equipment servicing maintenance and repairs.
- Implement and coordinate all aspects of customer field actions to achieve desired targets by due dates.
- Gather field market information to assist in developing customized body designs.
- Participate in development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering, second class honours, upper division.
- Quality Control experience.
- Five (5) years’ experience, three years of which should be in body building production process.
- Business acumen, conflict resolution, problem solving, attention to detail and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV (Only) to [email protected] by 5th Feb 2021. Kindly indicate the job title.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.