Project Manager Jobs, Banking Jobs 2021,
Job Title: Project Manager (Banking)
Identify, contribute, challenge and lead Project Management responsibilities for the region covering the CCIB client engagement activities to achieve the strategic objective of the IBOR Programme i.e. to transition away from LIBOR/IBOR to Alternate Reference Rates as adopted by the regulators.
- Leads/supports initiatives within the IBOR Transition Programme impacting CCIB clients and GAMs/FAMs/Sales reps, at the same time be the champion on project management activities, driving a value-driven change management approach;
- Demonstrates a dynamic role which can shift between change manager / product owner / project manager / business analyst depending on the regional requirement for CCIB client engagement;
- Ensures business needs are well understood and delivered;
- Supports/leads project management and change management activities ensuring business readiness;
- Leads by example change management best practice on initiatives driven by the CCIB Client Engagement workstream;
- Maintains a balanced approach in project management and change delivery that aims to maximise ROI, minimize rework, and ensure solutions are built for the long term;
- Raises awareness and understanding of change management best practice (within/beyond the bank); and
- Ensures roles and responsibilities defined are observed and hence drive the right level of accountability.
- Broad understanding of LIBOR/IBOR transition;
- Good knowledge of CCIB client requirements;
- 5-7 years’ experience/knowledge preferred in project and change management principles, approaches, methodologies, tools and phases of the project lifecycle (both Waterfall and Agile);
- Preferably PMP / Agile Project Management;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.) PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Visio, and Microsoft Project desirable; and
- Previous experience working on a regulatory transformation initiative
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV (Only) to [email protected] by 5th Feb 2021. Kindly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.