Executive Driver Job, Kenyan Driver Vacancies,
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for an Executive Driver position for one of our clients
The driver will oversee the provision of reliable, secure driving services and proper use and maintenance of office vehicles.
- Ensure passenger safety by ensuring that they wear their seat belts at all times.
- Provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports
- Ensure vehicles are serviced at the stated mileage and all details documented in the Logbook
- Submit all purchase receipts and ensure that any mechanical faults are reported to the company.
- Carry out daily maintenance checks on vehicles by ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy before starting on their journey including tyres, petrol, oil, and lubricants.
- Maintain in contact with the office by using the existing radio/communication system
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discreteness in discussions and travels involving the nature of the role, passengers, and destinations
- Ensuring the safety and security of passengers and vehicles in your care.
Qualification & experience
- KCSE certification.
- At least 3 years working experience as an Executive Driver
- Must possess valid Kenya driving license, coupled with a clean driving record.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Training in defensive driving will be an added advantage.
How To Apply:
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 30th August 2021 clearly marking the job title.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.