Lubricant Sales Merchandiser Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Contract duration: 6 months
Location: Mau and Nanyuki
- Follow up on leads and prospect for new clients for Distributor: Key focus in lubricants & spare parts shops, garages, SMEs, PSV saccos, industrial and institutions (public & private)
- Establish and nurture relations with clients to increase the sales volume
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their lubricants
- To achieve monthly sales targets and grow sales month by month.
- Monitor the market environment by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- To establish contact with potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings and telephone calls
- Keep the distributor and Territory Manager informed by submitting activity and sales reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory
- Offering client quotations.
- Supporting marketing activities and activations.
- Performing any other duties as may be prescribed by Distributor and Territory Manager -Lubricants from time to time.
Qualifications for Lubricant Sales Job
- You must be between 24 – 35 years strictly.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Extremely good personal presentation.
- Should have a minimum of a Diploma.
- Negotiation skills and client service delivery focus.
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected] by 7th June 2022. Clearly indicate the job title “Lubricant Sales Merchandizer”