Food &Beverage Supervisor Job, Latest Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Role Profile: Food &Beverage Supervisor
- To be fully conversant with monthly/ daily sales performance
- In your capacity as a supervisor you will be required to take a hands-on role with the service delivery of services within the Restaurant/canteen concept
- Supervise and ensure maximum productivity of labour resources
- Ensure the department is prepared and organized to meet all business requirements, with particular attention to food & beverage stock controls
- Ensure all company and cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times and any discrepancies identified are fully investigated with appropriate action taken.
- To aid in the development of a positive, motivated, dynamic team through your effective supervisory and leadership style
- To act as an ambassador, lead the team to exceed client expectations and deliver exceptional service
- Evaluate client feedback obtained, taking relevant action on feedback points received
- To conduct himself/herself in a professional manner at all times
- To comply with all health and safety legislation
- To be fully aware of the accident/incidence reporting procedure
- Any other duties as may be delegated by the management.
- Clear understanding of Kenyan health and safety legislation.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a first paced environment
- Articulate and able to communicate well
- High level of integrity.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Independent thinker.
- MUST be above 30 years of age.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent mutually beneficial working relationships with staff and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the section.
- Diploma in food and beverage services preferably from a reputable hospitality institution
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position and environment
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected] by 15th June 2022. Clearly indicate the job title “Food and Beverage Supervisor on your application.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.