Head Of Depot Job, Logistics Kenyan Jobs,
Role Profile: Depot Head of Depot
The Depot Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of the Depot in the implementation of the local depot strategy that supports the overall objectives and priorities for the company. This will include overseeing the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a medical products and devices and will manage people, processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met.
S/he establishes industry leading standards of customer care and satisfaction and supports responsible for workplace health and safety standards and for the security of the building and temperature controlled stock through effectively engaging, inspiring, motivating the depot teams, optimising performance and shaping the company’s culture through effectively advocating it’s values through all their activity.
- Implement local depot strategy that outlines goals and compliance for internal activities such as handling, storing, labelling and delivering of medical products and devices and ensure consistency across the depot team members.;
- Conducts on-boarding for new depot employees, including the provision of a workspace and workstation;
- Responsible for workforce planning and the optimisation of operational processes;
- Organize external training events for the depot team;
- Develop a plan of measures aimed at raising the level of communication and qualification of staff;
- Participation in hiring of new employees and conduct second round interviews;
- Track depot team absence on daily basis, counting overtime on monthly basis, receiving and processing applications for absence;
- Develop, adapt and conduct training programs (practical, supervisory, mentoring trainings, practical demonstrations, etc.) for the deport team;
- Planning and organizational support of internal training activities;
- Provide post-training support for compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures;
- Track and progress compliance training of the depot team members;
- Analyse the effectiveness of activities aimed at training / development of employees;
- Conduct the depot team probationary period reviews;
- Control the implementation of client instructions, standards, GMP, GDP, ISO 9001: 2015, In absence of Head of the Depot (HD) check and approve checklists and other documents which relate to project activities;
- Supervision of re-labeling / supplementary labeling process in order to ensure that team members are well prepared;
- Compliance with the requirements of the collective agreement, rules of internal labor regulations, labor protection, anti-corruption policy, corporate culture;
- Compliance with GMP, GDP, quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2015, internal documents of the enterprise and national legislation according to the activity of import / export of materials for clinical research;
- Participation in internal investigations and elimination of causes of customer complaints and events related to improper compliance with internal procedures;.
- Keeping personal documentation in accordance with the established list of documents for a personal folder (“Personal Files”);
- Analysis of operational activities of the warehouse logistics department; and
- Manage functioning of client’s material accounting systems such as SAP, etc. – introduce, train and support in day-to-day operations, communicating with clients.
- Degree in Business, sales or other related field;
- Relevant, demonstrable experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and experience of warehousing medical products and devices in the pharmaceutical industry ;
- A good level understanding of the pharmaceutical industry overall;
- Budget Management experience;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications;
- Engage and builds credibility with internally influential individuals; and
- Exceptional attention to detail that delivers quality information.
How to Apply
Please note that this role is based in Limuru. Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 30th August 2021 clearly marking the job title.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.