Business Development General Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya September 2021,
Position: General Manager Business Development
The GM- Business Development is a key position within the Senior Management Team and plays a key role in the formulation, development, and actualization of the Corporate Strategy, identifying business opportunities as well as opportunities for growth in existing markets and expansion into new markets; developing and maintaining marketing strategies and implementing changes as needed to achieve the Organisation’s overall goals. In addition, the position supports the Business in customer experience, innovation, and business transformation.
- Working with business in the formulation of the corporate strategy and following up to ensure successful implementation across all businesses.
- Plan, develop and establish the strategic marketing and business development direction for the Organization to achieve the Organizational objectives for revenue and margin generation.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed for business growth.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to deliver the Organization’s targeted outcomes and deliverables.
- Develop and implement marketing goals, branding and corporate identity initiatives to ensure the profitability, share of market and expansion of the Organisation’s products and/or services.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships and strategic partnerships.
- Conduct customer, brand, and product research initiatives and competitor analysis to drive development of marketing strategies.
- Manage providers, consultants, freelancers, and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Establish, build, and develop a professional marketing and business development team.
- Provide planning, leadership, coaching and mentoring to ensure direct reports achieve their key deliverables and exceed the Organisation’s strategic goals.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Marketing, or related field
- Master’s degree and added advantage
- Proven business development, strategy, sales or marketing experience
- Demonstrated capability in managing significant organizational change.
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 14th September 2021. Clearly indicate the job title .